Viewing blog post
Also, best not to refer to them as subhumans
Posted by Veeper on Thu 23 of Sept., 2010 06:54 EDT
Here is a list of things we have learned about apes in the past year or so since we have visited the subject of How to get apes to accept you as their leader
- Primates can be darn fast when they care to be.
- They are easily distracted with a favorite food treat, but only for a few minutes.
- Gorillas are not the best when it comes to piloting a vessel.
- It is worse than useless giving a chimp full access to the Internet.
- You can lead an orangutan to water, but what happens after that is anyone’s guess.
- Argh, gibbons! Gibbons, gibbons, gibbons!
None of which really enter into that article’s rewrite, but it may be that this is just as well. Hope you guys get something out of this.